RobbosProduct code: ROBBOS
Robbos is a recent introduction. It had the highest dry matter yields in our trials and with a clean yellow root and medium dry matter, content makes it an ideal choice for both dairy and beef production.
When to sow
- Sowing period Late March to late April
- Direct drill 100,000 seeds/ha 50,000 seeds/acre
- Seed sold in one acre packs (50,000 seed units)
Clean yellow roots, very consistent performance
Why select this crop?
- Huge palatable yields
- Ideal replacement for cereals
- High energy feed
- Clamp and store over winter
- Improved milk yields
- Palatable and nutritious
- Can be grazed in situ for outwintering systems